Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Saturday, November 18, 2006

the touch of an angel

yesterday I was stuck in a traffic jam
all the vehicles were so close to each other

I was sitting in one corner of the rick
listening to the music and suddenly,
someone tried to touch me

I was so shocked, I lifted my eyes and saw
there was another rick very close to mine
and there were two legs of a man in it
I almost flew into a rage and thought,
"how dare this man grab me like this!"

and almost immediately, a tiny moon-shaped face
peeped through the other rick, with awestuck eyes
and two pigtails and a big bright radiant smile
it was a little girl sitting on that man's lap
she was trying to reach out to me
it was perhaps, the healing touch of an angel

I've still not gotton over this wonderful surprise and
throughout the journey, as long as we were together
the little girl and I, spent our time
peering from our respective ricks,
waving out, smiling and
blowing kisses to each other

3 Comments:

Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:04 AM, November 20, 2006  
Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

your irresistible

1:55 AM, November 21, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

so are your comments, J ;)

8:22 PM, November 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home