Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Saturday, November 25, 2006

the balloon

late at night
on my way back home,
speeding through the highway
I see hardly any vehicles on the road

suddenly from one of the vehicles
flew out a big red color balloon
it was snatched away swiftly by the night breeze

my eyes sparkled at the thought
of a little child around in one of the ricks
I thought of the sadness the child might feel
at the loss of his/her precious balloon
as I peeped into the vehicles on the highway
when I speeded past them

and what do I see?

in one of the ricks stands a little girl
laughing and chatterring away in utmost joy
there was no trace of sadness or loss
on her face or in her expressions
she seemed so delighted
to see the flight of the balloon in the air

perhaps, there is a greater joy in letting go
in tasting the deliciousness
of the lightness after giving something away
rather than by owning and holding on to it

5 Comments:

Blogger Manish Bhatt said...

You have an amazingly beautiful way of looking at and capturing life passing by.

12:33 AM, November 27, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Thank you Manish. It is a matter of expressing, the dance and drama is in the nature and children anyways :)

6:55 PM, November 30, 2006  
Anonymous Hij Raah said...

wow

9:11 PM, December 01, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

I told you not to comment on my blog with this name.

I'll just delete my entire blog the next time I see a comment with that name!

10:04 PM, December 01, 2006  
Blogger ansh panday said...

Hi anu how are you

9:31 PM, January 29, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home