Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Sunday, November 05, 2006

all for a hello

crowded streets
myself at the signal
in a rick and
watching the opposite street

I see someone frantically trying
to cross the opposite street
the cars and buses rushing towards him
he moves forward one step
and has to take two steps backwards

finally he does manage to cross
the street almost risking his life
and heads straight towards me
panting and excited at the same time

he stops just beside my rick
flaps his lemon yellow wings
in the most gleeful manner
greets me a loving warm 'hello'
and is off on his way now

this lemon yellow darling butterfly
almost risked his precious life
just to greet me

6 Comments:

Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

i've seen that same butterfly anu love you

2:33 PM, November 07, 2006  
Blogger e.e. said...

hmmm!! Do you think it was the lovely miss caterpillar saying hello???

1:19 AM, November 08, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

wow J, you've such beautiful eyes:)

Perhaps, the queen butterfly herself :) sweetie :)

11:44 PM, November 08, 2006  
Blogger scruffysmileyface said...

Hello! :)

8:45 PM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger Aragorn said...

An amazingly beautiful view on things around you ... Of course that butterfly came to great you ... and meet you ... spreading it's wings again to meet someone else now ... sharing it's story ... Beautiful

11:19 PM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

LOL, hello scruff ;)

Thank you aragorn for your beautiful comment.

10:25 AM, November 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home