Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Saturday, October 07, 2006

who is the loudest of them all?

sitting on my window cill
with my legs hanging outside
I watch the beautiful green garden

all I can hear is sounds
the slight roaring of the winds
the swishing of the leaves
the sound of a million crows in the sky
as if they are discussing something of great significiance
the laughing and chuckling sounds of little children
the gossipping of the house-wives
the greetings of the elderly gentlemen to each other
the mild barking of the street dog under a car in my building
as if he is grumbling to himself, "can I have some peace please?"

Mirror, Mirror invisible mirror hanging in the air
"Who's the loudest of them all?" asked me

and suddenly, oh all of a sudden,
down came a very heavy downpour
a curtain of millions of drops dropped
without a warning from the sky
and in a moment, all the voices subsided
the people, birds and animals ran for shelter
there was still silence
only one sound
the pitter patter sound of the rain and
its transparent blue glitterring diamond rain-drops
waiting to trip and fall from the tips of the leaves

my invisible magical mirror had just answered me

5 Comments:

Blogger Vikas said...

hello lil miss anu :)

beautiful as always

9:31 PM, October 07, 2006  
Blogger Vikas said...

:-*

9:32 PM, October 07, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

hello vikas :)

12:04 AM, October 09, 2006  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

the wisdom of magical invisible mirrors...
I need to get one of those
especially the invisible kind
those visible ones keep reflecting my image...

8:54 PM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

LOL! I love you Ozy ;)

8:53 PM, October 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home