Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Sunday, October 15, 2006

the wave

crowded streets
people rushing home
a three year old little girl
waves out to the crowd
but no time for anyone
to notice

I knew, perhaps
she may never notice me
as I was at such a distance
yet I wave out to her

to my surprise and utter delight
she turns around suddenly
and waves back to me
her bright eyes
joyfully looking into mine
and a big smile
on her sweet round face.

3 Comments:

Blogger ozymandiaz said...

sounds to me as though you were the one she was looking for...

9:03 PM, October 17, 2006  
Blogger e.e. said...

I am waving from Boston.

8:38 AM, October 18, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

I'm very pleased to hear that perspective, Ozy :)

Waves back to dear emerald eyes :)

10:37 PM, October 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home