Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Thursday, October 12, 2006

steal a kiss

as I was sitting in my rick
I felt someone rush towards me
in full speed

I could feel his warm breath
on my soft cheeks
so very close to me
that I was shocked
I turned my face around
and stared at him

he suddenly stopped in mid-air
and turned his proud head
pretending like he never meant any mischief
and sneaked away in the opposite direction

I swear, I have this surest
feeling in me
that this naughty orange butterfly
with bright polka dots on his wings
almost stole a kiss from me!

3 Comments:

Blogger ozymandiaz said...

butterfly kisses
the softest kisses in the world

6:59 PM, October 13, 2006  
Anonymous amrit said...

flower anu :)

7:45 PM, October 13, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

:)I'd like to believe that too, Ozy.

hello amrit :)

10:21 AM, October 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home