Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

new blog title

When I started this blog, I used the title 'Stripped nude' to undress my pretensions, fears, insecurities, frustrations, dissapointments and pains. I wanted to strip nude for all these and be real and authentic even at the cost of seeming stupid and silly.

But for the past few days, I'm feeling unable to relate much to this blog title and it seems to me like I've overgrown it.

So without much thinking, I've changed the title to 'Anu Story'. Right now, I can't think of any interesting names to name this blog. So I'll call it this.

I'm sorry to inconvenience.

Edit:
My dear friend emerald eyes of the blog http://thisisthecatsmeow.blogspot.com/ has called me with this name 'little miss anu'. I loved it so much and I feel I'd like to name this blog as 'little miss anu'. Thank you my sweet lovely e.e..

5 Comments:

Blogger MikeDoe said...

You've grown a lot over the last 6 months. It's nice to see.

Of course, I still cannot risk reading your blog in the office but that is a whole other story.

1:35 AM, October 05, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

LOL! You made me laugh so loudly dear Mike I almost woke up the dog sleeping below my window.

3:26 AM, October 06, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

I'm very glad to see you. I visited your blog but could not leave a comment. I should like to mail it across to you. If you please, could you forward me your contact email address.

3:34 AM, October 06, 2006  
Blogger e.e. said...

hellooooooo little miss anu!!!

How are you today? Spreading sunshine all over India, like you do with me here in the northeastern United States???
For all of you who don't know her, miss anu is THE source of my inspiration every day.
Hugs, sweetie!

6:01 AM, October 06, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Oh thank you SO much, my dearest e.e. I'm much obliged and flatterred ;)

4:38 PM, October 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home