Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Saturday, October 28, 2006

the lousy dancer


I've been seen
images of myself
dancing so beautifully
since childhood
in my mind
I seem to be addicted
to dance and songs

but now I noticed
I cannot dance in real
I don't know why
I become so stiff in public and
I move like a little robot

yet the lousy dancer
loves to dance and
she knows not that
she glides when she walks

so the lousy dancer
dances all alone
every night for a few moments
to a song she plays for herself
in her over-sized blue night gown
with the wind playing with her long black hair

she moves back and forth
in the little space of her tiny room
sometimes held by the dark (k)night
sometimes swrilled by the soft sweet breeze
and sometimes falls into the arms of the hard bed

2 Comments:

Blogger WDKY said...

I love our dance though, Anu x

4:31 PM, October 30, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

and to dance with a lovely partner like you, would make even a lousy dancer like me so graceful and elegant :)

10:25 PM, October 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home