Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Friday, October 06, 2006

the fullness

a certain strength I feel in weakness
a certain wellbeing I feel in sickness
for what do I care to lose,
when there is nothing left to be lost

a certain daring I sense in myself
as I let go and give in
get up and walk away
all alone

my hands in my empty pockets
the sun still shining in my heart
the moon smiling through my lips
perhaps, it is the fullness of my emptiness

4 Comments:

Blogger Pierre Turlur said...

This is really good, Anu. This is YOU.

Thank you.

Kuma

10:14 PM, October 07, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Thank you for your appreciations Pierre.

10:18 PM, October 07, 2006  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

emptiness is but an open lense
for there is no empty
It is only a detriment if focus is given to what is not there
other than that
it is cleared vision

if the glass is full
you pay attention to what it is full of
of it is empty
you pay attention to the glass
and what is beyond

8:53 PM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Utterly beautiful Ozy

8:54 PM, October 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home