Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

and time froze for us

riding by the wind
in my rickshaw
looking around
with my big beautiful eyes

I see a little yellow leaf
falling from a tree
and suddenlyin one moment
it felt like time had frozen and
the leaf looked like
it was performing
an exquisite dance for me

the traffic around me was so still
my rickshaw was revolving around the leaf
and everything else was a blurr
as if they never existed
in time and space

time had stopped and there was silence
while we looked into each other eyes
the little yellow leaf and myself!

2 Comments:

Blogger ozymandiaz said...

perhaps the leaf thought
you were dancing for it?

8:55 PM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

What a wonderful thought, Ozy. I love this and I'm going to be thinking of this for a long long time :)

9:33 PM, October 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home