Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

the picnic

I weave
my dreams as tall
as the mountains reaching out to the skies

I measure
the depth of my soul
in the deep blue waters of the lake

I blush
feeling the tickle of
the green grass on my toes

I fly
fearless and carefree
on the swing, high up in the air

I drown
my fears and sorrows
in the tiny raindrops drenching me

I sing
my heart's song
with the soft breeze and bumble bees

I breathe
into life, love and laughter
as I chase colorful butterflies around

7 Comments:

Blogger The Beast said...

I have only one-word comment for your poem...

WOW!

6:53 AM, September 27, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

:)

4:23 PM, September 27, 2006  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

I smile
reading such beauty
that from your heart thru your fingers

9:53 PM, September 28, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

This was a real picnic I had gone to last Sat, Ozy. While the entire group was busy playing games, I was the only one all by myself dancing in the rains, singing along with the birds, getting wet sitting on the swing...and totally enjoying myself with me. :)

10:20 PM, September 28, 2006  
Blogger The Beast said...

You certainly are different from the rest.

1:38 AM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger Pierre Turlur said...

Very beautiful love. I see a sister in you. Take care.
kuma

2:53 PM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Nice to hear from you Pierre, I hope you're doing well :)

1:51 PM, September 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home