Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Thursday, September 21, 2006

perfect 120/80

today at dialysis
the muslim uncle
had low blood pressure

everyone got worried
as his eyes were closing
and he was feeling faint

the doctors, technicians
and nurses
had already given him saline
and glucose water

they told him they'll
now have to give him injections
and medicines
but he simply refused to take them

he said he knows
what's his miracle medicine and said
"just let me look at anu's face once
and talk to her for a few seconds."

so I went to his bed
holding my hand he spoke to me
for a few seconds
then the doctor took his blood pressure

with an absolutely amazed
look on his face and
looking into my eyes
the doctor said,
"perfect 120/80 !!!"

13 Comments:

Blogger The Beast said...

Amazing! You are like an angel Anu.

5:08 AM, September 22, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

I'm glad he felt better B

8:04 AM, September 22, 2006  
Blogger Vikas said...

wah har dard ki dawa...anuji

wah wah wah

11:28 AM, September 22, 2006  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

See, what did I tell you about those eyes...

8:30 PM, September 22, 2006  
Blogger WDKY said...

Wow... how special are you, Anu?

Come and look into my eyes for a moment too. I suspect they'd be a few physiological effects you might like to record ;-)

12:13 AM, September 24, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

You're always right, Ozy :) Kiss

Won't I drown in those beautiful blue eyes,wdky, if I look into them.

lol@ physiological effects. Many hugs to you:)

7:48 AM, September 24, 2006  
Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

who do you think you are a miracle worker

9:44 AM, September 24, 2006  
Blogger Lone Wolf said...

You are the Queen of Medicinal Nector Anu. How are you? I'm very busy, so sorry I havn't been able to write you much. Take care!

2:41 AM, September 26, 2006  
Anonymous Great said...

I want to hold your hand !

7:08 AM, September 26, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

J = No I'm not. The uncle did it to himself, he is the miracle worker.

LOL! I'm flatterred, Lone. I'm fine and you? How's college?

Great - Really?

9:50 PM, September 26, 2006  
Anonymous Amrit said...

Angel anu :)
howz u.. U didnt checked d card i send?
Take care

12:17 AM, September 27, 2006  
Blogger Lone Wolf said...

School is alot of work, but I love it.

10:01 AM, September 27, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

:) I'm glad

4:26 PM, September 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home