Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

the meeting

he waits for her
at twilight,
beyond the horizon
near the deep blue ocean

as she turns her head
and gazes at him,
she colors his world
with the color of her eyes

yesterday he was rosy pink
today she painted him peach

such eternal lovers,
who may
never meet in real,

the sky and the earth

3 Comments:

Blogger ozymandiaz said...

Sheer beauty...

9:21 PM, September 14, 2006  
Blogger The Beast said...

I believe they meet everyday at the horizon.

5:04 AM, September 15, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Thanks Ozy :)

They do, Mr B;)

12:26 AM, September 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home