Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Thursday, September 14, 2006

the climb

tickling his toes
she moves her soft hands
over his strong calves
her long beautiful fingers
caressing his sensual inner thighs

climbing on him slowly
she kisses his hardness and
takes his manhood in her mouth
as he holds her head really close

his sweet warm juices spurt on her face
like a powerful meteor in the galaxy
her pink tongue eagerly licking it
looking right into his deep brown eyes
overflowing with a great satisfaction
and unconditional love for her

the beautiful green creeper
clings tightly to his brown handsome bark
as the tree hugs her affectionately
so very close to his heart

11 Comments:

Blogger The Beast said...

Is that what's called as unconditional love?

5:33 AM, September 15, 2006  
Blogger Lone Wolf said...

You can climb my tree any day Anu. lol

6:52 AM, September 15, 2006  
Blogger the bare frame said...

oh my. beatiful and sooo hot.

10:43 AM, September 15, 2006  
Blogger Vikas said...

its so sensual and decent presentaion anu.I name u sex goddess

11:29 AM, September 15, 2006  
Blogger Vikas said...

This is for u

Bathed In Ecstasy

Steps moving back upstairs
Dressed in blue jeans tight
My room high in the loft
You take the steps tonight

Soon getting ready to bathe
I awaited for this hour
Slipping out of my robe
I turn towards the shower

Soon it will be togetherness
You will be caressing my skin
I will gently feel your hands
You now wink and step right in

In warm moistened fragrant oils
Bathing in your arms with me
Tonight we shower together
Our shower of sweet ecstasy

11:35 AM, September 15, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Probably..what the tree has for the green creeper..

LOL...I'm still tickling your toes, Lone;)

Thank you Mr Frame.:)

LOL! I don't know about 'decent' Vikas becoz my friends - trees and creepers are open, raw and brutally honest about their preferences. ;) I loved your poem, thank you so much for it. Please do post your poem in your blog. It is wonderful!

12:35 AM, September 16, 2006  
Blogger Vikas said...

hey anu u are due for comments.My posts are waiting for ur comment on my all blogs

http://vikas-everyday.blogspot.com

http://missyou-vikas.blogspot.com

http://vikas-chavda.blogspot.com

12:07 PM, September 17, 2006  
Anonymous wdky said...

Mmmmm... beautiful, and open, and honest. I adore your sexuality x

2:08 AM, September 18, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Thanks Vikas for your links. Right now, I'm rushing to work. But during this week, I'll read your blog and post my comments.:)

And I adore you, wdky :)

8:44 AM, September 18, 2006  
Blogger Steve said...

I am a tree at heart, anu.

It would be so nice if you would climb me. ;)

2:45 AM, September 20, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

mmmm..now where do I start from..;)

10:28 PM, September 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home