Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

beautiful blues

I’m at work today
all excited and enthusiastic
for no reason at all

wearing an electric blue blouse
and sky blue jeans
long dangling ear-rings
of light and dark blue studs

my face is glowing golden
and my lips adorn a vibrant smile
my eyes are shining like real stars
and my black hair falls
lovingly on my shoulders

the weather outside is so complimentary
to my attire today
deep blue skies and
tiny transparent rain drops

Is there a more beautiful day?
or a more beautiful anu?

9 Comments:

Anonymous wdky said...

Clearly not. I bet you look so sexy in those jeans, too, Anu.

I'm glad you're back with us again x

6:44 PM, September 06, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Thank you sweetheart :) I love compliments from you.

8:47 PM, September 06, 2006  
Blogger openeyes said...

so good to see u here again...missed you!!!

www.sanjuanhere.blogspot.com

5:44 AM, September 07, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

aah..I have been trying so hard to get to your website. Thank you for posting the link Open eyes. :)

8:02 AM, September 07, 2006  
Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

no

8:46 AM, September 07, 2006  
Blogger The Beast said...

It makes me wonder how much you love blue and not pink ;-)

I love purple. That's more like me.

11:56 AM, September 07, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

J, warm hugs to you :)

I love all colors, Mr B. There is not a single color, including black and white, which I'm not crazy about. :)

10:22 PM, September 07, 2006  
Blogger the bare frame said...

lovely anu,

how do you suppose the day felt, clad in the same colors and yet being outshone? my guess is it was simply elated to lay eyes on you and to share your day...

10:43 AM, September 14, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Oh Mr Frame, your comment itself is a sweet little poem. And How much I love it!! :)

11:25 PM, September 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home