Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

aspects

one face turned all red
cheeks blushing deep rosy pink
eyes so distracted and
lips hiding a mischievious smile
like millions of little naughty secrets
tripping over her lips stealthily

another remains so still and calm
soothing lavender for the soul
even the harsh southern winds
could not make her battle an eyelid
as she glides along the snow white clouds
like a goddess basking in eternal bliss

two faces of the same sky
one on my right
another, on my left

4 Comments:

Blogger The Beast said...

Beautiful...

It’s a delight looking at the sky through your eyes.

8:39 AM, September 06, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Beautiful isn't it B? I could not take my eyes off the sky :)

3:32 PM, September 06, 2006  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

Exceptional work here. I like this one alot. Definitely one of your best, in my humble opinion.

6:25 PM, September 06, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Wow...Is it that wonderful? I'm so glad to know that Ozy. Thank you so much :)

To me all my poems seem the same. I don't feel one is ever different from the other. LOL!

It is only through the acknowledgements and appreciations of wonderful people like you that I'm able to feel (yeah! maybe) it is really nice and I go back and read it again to myself :)

8:43 PM, September 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home