Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Saturday, September 30, 2006

afternoon siesta

today I entered my enchanted garden alone
as I did not want to imagine you with me

I just felt the sadness in my heart
and I walked to the banks all alone
sat on the green soft grass
and lied down facing the sweet lake

a little furry snow white rabbit
came running to me
and lay down next to me
and placed its head gently
on my extended hand

the beautiful swan
from behind nuzzled something
into my ears as if he were
whispering some sweet nothings to me

and I fell asleep

2 Comments:

Blogger The Beast said...

That's so wonderful. Lucky you!

9:16 PM, September 30, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Thanks

12:06 AM, October 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home