Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Friday, August 04, 2006

two sides of the hill road

a film star
driving in his Mercedes Benz
through the hills,
hundreds of people
gathered to catch a glimpse of him,
traffic jams and total commotion
just to touch his hand or get a look from him

on the other side of the same road,
a little green leaf
has turned baby pink today
and is dancing away in joy,
only my big eyes marveling
this exquisite beauty and grace

5 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

that is definitely you, anu... marveling, and learning from nature, and not wasting your time marveling at culture.

1:18 AM, August 05, 2006  
Blogger The Beast said...

Aaah.... is it fall already in India ;-)

9:37 AM, August 05, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Steve :) well, there was only once choice

Beast :)

10:45 PM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger Lone Wolf said...

I really love this poem Anu.

6:50 AM, August 11, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Me too, sweetie

7:44 AM, August 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home