Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Monday, August 07, 2006

To you special friends

A big HELLO
to all my sweet loving
sugar coated
choco mallow
milk shaky
honey dipped
cheez melting
orange juicymozzarella
pepperoni spicy bacon
icy peanut butterFRIENDS
on this Friendship Day
HAPPY Friendship Day
wish's for u...
............(...(`.-``'´´-.´)...)..........12 months of happiness
..............)......--.......--....(...........52 weeks of fun
............./......(o..._...o)....\..........365 days of success
.............\........(..0..)......./..........8,760 hours of gud health
..........__.`.-._...'='.._.-.´.__.......525,600 minutes of blessings
......./.......'#.'#.,.--.,.#'.#.'.... ..\....
.......\__))..........'#'......... ((__/.....
__xxxxxxxxxxx______xxxxxxxxxx
_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx___xxxxxxxxxxxxx
_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
__ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
___xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
____xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
______xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
__________xxxxxxxxxxxx
___________xxxxxxxxx
_____________xxxxx
______________xx

- By Unknown

5 Comments:

Blogger The Beast said...

How sweet of you Anu. I am feeling very hungry after reading the poem ;-)

Thank you for the blessings. Wishing you the same!

9:20 AM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger Pierre Turlur said...

Thank you Anu,

This is is just true and sweet. You wrote something which is pretty close to what I-everybody really feel.

Love

7:02 PM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

LOL! Isn't it just so lovely a poem. I couldn't resist by quote it here. Thanks Beast.

Thank you Pierre, it is really sweet but this poem is not written by me. It is written by an unknown poet. I wanted to share its joy with all of you hence quoted it here. :)

10:47 PM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger B.C. said...

Awwwww... this is so tempting.
HFD Anu

9:50 AM, August 11, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Yes it is. My tongue was dripping when I first read it ;)

12:09 AM, August 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home