Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Thursday, August 10, 2006

surrounded

four of you surround me, as I ride in my rick
but I'm not afraid of you, you're so very adorable

I see your wrinkled black skin
and almost touched you with my soft hands
I see the precious black hair on your body
and your kingly but slow walk

I see you looking at me from the corner of your eye
white eyeballs with a tiny black shining pearl in it
never ever before have I seen such kind loving eyes
you're my grandpa's favorite

I wish I'd jumped out of my rick and rode on you instead,
you'll take me to work safely, won't you? dear elephants!

14 Comments:

Blogger The Beast said...

I believe that’s the reason why they are called as gentle giants.

On a different note, it appears like you are always surrounded by various birds and animals. And you kind of enjoy it, don't you?

11:13 PM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Yes, I can connect to them very easily and I feel they're communicating with me...sometimes thro eyes, sometimes through through heart...but in love, always!

11:22 PM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger The Beast said...

What are you doing in finance then?

.... Veterinarian could have been a better career option ;-)

11:30 PM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

LOL! Well I dealing with even more deadly animals (called man) here. The elephants and birds are far more real and authentic.

11:44 PM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger Keith Kefford said...

Lovely! Thank you for enriching my morning!

11:45 PM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger Keith Kefford said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:45 PM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Thank you Keith :)

11:57 PM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger The Beast said...

LOL.... you are right.

But the man inside me disagrees with your previous statement.
We aren’t so deadly
.... or are we ;-)

2:57 AM, August 11, 2006  
Blogger Steve said...

I am sure that you will be well taken care of! ;)

6:57 AM, August 11, 2006  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

If nature abhores a vacuume than it shurely loves one so full as you my dear Anu...

8:26 PM, August 11, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

LOL! Beast.
I feel man as a species is more deadly than birds and animals.

With elephants, I would be totally at home, afterall they were my grandpa's favorite :)

MMMmmm you're so sweet to me Ozy, thank you for your kind words :)

10:09 PM, August 11, 2006  
Blogger The Beast said...

Who is your favorite Anu?

One thing I know for sure now.... it's definitely not a human ;-)

10:29 PM, August 11, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Hi Beast:) I love all birds, especially a swam floating in the pond is my favorite.

I dont know which animal I like most. Probably lions and elephants.

11:32 PM, August 11, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Sorry I mean a swan ;)

11:33 PM, August 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home