Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

my lips

I have two lips
one horizontal
and another vertical

my horizontal lips are nice to smooch
and my vertical lips are great to be licked

this poem is about my vertical lips
which are presently hidden in black curly hairs
one of these days when I trim my forests
I'll see those vertical lips once again

they are loveliest when they are bald
thick and fleshy, slightly open and always a little wet

and there are those days when I sit
with my legs spread wide apart
take my fingers and open my vertical lips
the thin pink clit leaps out shaking
trembling like a tender leaf and
the thick white silky stream of sweet juice
leaks out of my hot pusssssssy

be careful, when you taste me dear
the fire in me may burn your delicate tongue..

15 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

LOL!! :)

Trim that 'forest,' honey!
WOW!!!

6:45 PM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger WDKY said...

Ah, Anu... I imagine it would be the most addictive of all juices x

8:13 PM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

I wish someone will do that for me...I'm so lazy to trim forests;)

I feel so too sweetie:)

9:34 PM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger MrManicDepressive said...

WOW! What a hot post.

1:31 AM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger the bare frame said...

wonderful... how i'd love to trim it for you.

7:45 AM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Look who's talking! ;) MrM

Then I shud just let it grow..? :)

8:07 AM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger openeyes said...

that is one wonderfully erotic poem...

5:47 AM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger Lone Wolf said...

Burn me baby!

7:38 AM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Thank you, Open eyes.

Lone, sweets :)

8:08 AM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

Let this fire burn
Let the flames lick in turn
Turn inside out
Change what lips are about
Take this quiver
And turn it into a river

9:03 PM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

So beautiful your thoughts Ozy. Makes me want to imagine..

11:51 PM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger openeyes said...

anu
thank you for your beautiful comments in my blog.
Hugs.

5:28 AM, August 18, 2006  
Blogger Horny Old Guy said...

WOW! You did it again Sweet Anu! I'm masturbating right now as I fantasize what it would be like to explore your forest and find those vertical lips with my tongue...and then my cock!

9:10 PM, August 18, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Welcome open eyes and hugs back

9:16 PM, August 18, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Oooo that was hot Mike

10:36 PM, August 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home