Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Thursday, August 24, 2006

the little red riding hood

fresh soft silky breeze
caressing my skin
as I ride through the woods
like the little red riding hood
I’ve no wolf waiting to devour me though
only warm sweet loving grandmom
eagerly waiting to catch a glimpse of me

white slim figure conscious cranes
land so very gently on the green meadows
the wild crazy grass is still drunk
dancing shedding its inhibitions in its intoxicated state
the huge trees embrace the space around me from both sides
keeping me safe

this little red riding hood
is carrying lots of love, kisses and hugs
in her basket
for her grandmom and late grandfather
whom she loves so dearly

7 Comments:

Blogger ozymandiaz said...

I've got your big bad wolf right here
little girl
and I've no interest
in what's in your basket...

12:26 AM, August 25, 2006  
Blogger The Beast said...

ozymandiaz:
you can take little red riding hood and pass on the basket to me:-)

4:50 AM, August 25, 2006  
Blogger openeyes said...

love this poem. love how you express yourself!!

7:37 AM, August 25, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Okay guys....Ozy and B, you both can take what you want :)

Thanks open eyes. I love that about you too.

8:05 AM, August 25, 2006  
Blogger The Beast said...

Thanks Anu :-)

9:10 AM, August 25, 2006  
Blogger the bare frame said...

ah the wolves no doubt avidly watch you pass...

but they're paralyzed by beauty and pure spirit... longing not for a bite but only a kiss they can only pant, left mute and smitten by dear anu.

10:46 AM, September 14, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

*blushing*...Mr Frame you do so many things to me through your pictures & posts and now through your comments too..

11:30 PM, September 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home