Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

horny holidays

holidays make me horny
I wake up with a leaking puss
and my mind weaving nasty fantasies

standing in front of the mirror
I stare at my naked body

it turns me on to see
my pink soft nipples now pouting out badly
wanting to be sucked
my hairy jungle down soaking wet with
milky rivers flowing down my inner thighs

what an utterly nasty bitch I look like
with a totally fucked up expression on my face

I can't resist anymore...
I squeeze my tits with one hand and
insert my index finger in my fuckhole
and fuck myself up like a shameless little whore...

9 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Like a whore? Or a goddess?

6:47 PM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

Lucky damn mirror...

8:16 PM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Both are one and the same Steve.

LOL! Ozy you're so cute :)

9:32 PM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger the bare frame said...

god, how i'd love to see that. such a sexy woman.

7:46 AM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Mr Frame thank you for your compliments :)

8:06 AM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger openeyes said...

I can picture it vividly through your words....

5:48 AM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

I wrote this poem when I was...

8:07 AM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger Horny Old Guy said...

As always your words make me horny Anu. At my age I need all the erections I can get...and you would be amazed at how hard I get when reading your erotic poetry. The end result is always the same for me...masturbation...and I thank you for giving me the inspiration to do just that! Cheers!

9:13 PM, August 18, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

and I thank you for the inspiration you give me through your hot honest posts on your blog Mike :)

Kisses to you

10:37 PM, August 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home