Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Friday, August 04, 2006

earrings

sometimes small, sometimes long
in different colors
studs, bells, rings, long hanging
dainty pretty little earrings
how my ears totally adore them!

some match with my dresses
and some are a total contrast,
some the color of sun rays
and some the silver of the moon

the best gifts I give myself
are a pair of beautiful earrings

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

they say, "Variety is the spice of life."

1:18 AM, August 05, 2006  
Blogger The Beast said...

Nice to know that ;-)

9:32 AM, August 05, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

True, Steve :)

Thanks, Beast :)

11:15 AM, August 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home