Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Sunday, August 13, 2006

the connect

early morning 6 A.M.
so eager I'm to go to my aikido class
to do something I'm so very passionate about

to feel the feelings of estascy and excitement
to feel the deep connection with myself
to feel the love from inside

this is just one aspect of my life
how wonderful it would be to work towards
filling my days and nights with all that I dearly love

4 Comments:

Blogger Matt Kohai said...

I'm glad that you're approaching your practice so eagerly. It can be a source of great joy, especially with the right sensei. Remember the words of O'Sensei: always practice with great joy in your heart.

1:03 PM, August 13, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Absolutely Matt! I very fond of my sensei. And it is true...my heart is full of joy when I'm in my gi, on my mat and with my sensei :)

1:18 PM, August 13, 2006  
Blogger The Beast said...

Good for you Anu!

3:36 PM, August 13, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Thanks Beast :)

3:43 PM, August 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home