Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Thursday, August 10, 2006

the bubble

bubble, bubble
transaparent big bubble

I see,
the rainbow colors in you
on a floroscent electric violet background
the atoms and molecules
shimmerring and dancing in you
like huge waves rushing towards
the edges wanting to explode into air
yet all well protected and secured
in a tiny thin delicate circle
like you contain the universe in you

bubble, bubble
my toothpaste bubble
you know you live only for moments
when the soft breeze kisses you
you'll burst and merge with him
yet you give your one moment in time
all that what you can be
no regrets, no wantings, no cravings
utter untouched innocent trust in yourself
even though you know you may burst any moment

bubble, bubble
my darling bubble
you inspire me!

11 Comments:

Blogger The Beast said...

That's so wonderful Anu =)

Just being a little curious.... which toothpaste do you use ;)

9:51 AM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger Steve said...

What you can see...
is really cool! :)

Love it!

10:19 AM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger Manish Bhatt said...

Hey, go here (sex-creatives.blogspot.com) cos you wanted to know. :-)

12:04 PM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

Hey Anu. Glad to be back reading your wonderful words and experiencing your beautiful moments.

7:49 PM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Hi Beast, I use a toothpaste named 'MESWAK' (supposed to be) made from the pure extract of meswak plant. But I'm sure bubbles come on all toothpastes ;)

Thanks, Steve. It is impossible not to see when beauty is staring at you, isn't it? :)

aah yes! M, I can't wait to check that site out ;)

Ozy so delighted to see you again. I missed your comments so muc. Welcome back please. :)

9:55 PM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger The Beast said...

Now onwards anytime I brush my teeth, you’ll be remembered ;-)

10:08 PM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

LOL, why so?

10:13 PM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger The Beast said...

I am asking myself, do I need any reason to remember Anu?

…. I guess the colorful bubbles on the toothpaste is just an excuse ;-)

10:52 PM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

*blushes* ;)

11:10 PM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger B.C. said...

Ignore it and it stays ephemeral
Prose it and you make it eternal

Beautiful poem Anu :)

Thanks for scribbling my page.

9:40 AM, August 11, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Thank you B.C., my pleasure @ scribbing. You may expect more of my scribbles and drawings on your nicely painted spotless walls ;)

11:21 PM, August 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home