Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Sunday, July 16, 2006

unable to see any published page

Hi Friends, i can only post. I cannot see my own pages and i cannot see anyof yor pages too.
I can read your comments as they come into my email. But i cannot reply to them as i cannot access my homepage. I dont know what to do now. So please bear with me and hopefully this problem will be sorted out on its own.

ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved
While trying to retrieve the URL: http://anustory.blogspot.com/
The following error was encountered:
Connection Failed

This is the error i'm getting, on every blog which i access. I miss tasting a slice of your life from your blog.
Kisses n Hugs to you

4 Comments:

Anonymous The Beast said...

I may sound stupid here but try deleting the cookies and temporary internet files from your web browser. Do it on your own risk though. I ain't taking any responsibility for nothing.

1:47 PM, July 16, 2006  
Blogger WDKY said...

I'm SO cross. And yes, delete your cache, your cookies, all temporary internet files... hang on, what am I talking about? You can't read this!

4:22 PM, July 17, 2006  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

I was begining to wonder where you were. Am glad all is OK,ya know, except the connection.

5:57 PM, July 17, 2006  
Anonymous The Beast said...

Blogger in India

It has been widely reported that Internet users across India are being blocked from accessing a number of blog hosting sites, including Blog*Spot. We are disappointed and a bit puzzled by these reports. We are also working to understand the situation, and are looking into what we can do to help resolve it.

A big thanks to the many bloggers in India and elsewhere who are investigating, reporting, and working to restore access.

July 17, 2006
posted by Jason Goldman at 2:43 PM
http://buzz.blogger.com/

8:42 AM, July 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home