Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Sunday, July 16, 2006

till we are together

since the day you smiled at me
my eyes are always searching for you
my heart yearns to reach out to you
and everyday I wait for something magical to happen
between you and me

I wonder what it would be like,
to talk to you, to listen to your stories
to hold your hands and look into your big beautiful eyes

I long to tell you what I feel about you
to give you the little poems I write, about us
and to feel the joy of my affections being reciprocated by you

I know, maybe, none of this may ever happen
I know, ,maybe, you aren’t even thinking about me

Yet, I am so glad you smiled at me
for I can now create these role-plays in my mind
and imagine how life would be,
if we were together!

2 Comments:

Anonymous The Beast said...

Surprising similarity except one.
I know she is still thinking about me.

1:25 PM, July 16, 2006  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

Relish those thought of beauty. Let them blossom in the light of thought being watered with desire...

5:56 PM, July 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home