Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Sunday, July 23, 2006

the seven hole shower

the feeling of the tiny warm droplets
on my soft silky brown beautiful skin
the Oooooos and aaaaaaahs
that leave my mouth, so naturally,

as i stand there under the shower
which has just seven holes in it
and even as the pure transparent water
falls in one straight line on me,
and I move under the shower
to ensure every drop falls on me

something about pure blue waters
even if they fall from just seven holes of the shower
that sucks away the impurities and the fears
the insecurities and the cravings
that leaves me with a feeling
of deep contentment
and child-like bliss

4 Comments:

Blogger openeyes said...

it's the little things that makes us happy.

8:34 PM, July 23, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

absolutely, open eyes :)

11:25 PM, July 23, 2006  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

Showers are truly wonderful, aren't they? I love 'em. Water is great for recharging the batteries and falling water doubly so.

5:29 PM, July 24, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Absolutely! And how sensual they feel on the skin Ooooooo

12:59 AM, July 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home