Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

reply to comments

The Beast: I liked the poem very much, Beast. Thank you for sharing it with me:) Who knows what's ugly and what's beautiful, Mr Beast? It's a matter of perception. But, yes i know for sure that Beasts are passionate lovers and they're oh so romantic too!

Wdky- Aaah, how beautiful i feel, to wake up and read these precious words from you: 'I love you'. Thank you, sweetheart. Now you've me smiling throughout the day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous The Beast said...

Sarcastic Me: You already know so much about beasts.
Appears like you've come across many of those lately.

9:12 AM, July 18, 2006  
Blogger Lone Wolf said...

Hello Anu dear, how are you doing?
Sure would like to see you in that tight skirt. (wink)

8:44 PM, July 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home