Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Friday, July 21, 2006

reply to CBox comments

I got a site where I can type my blog address and visit my own blog and reply to comments. Thank you Ozy for the site reference :)

My replies to the comments on the Chatter Box are below:

amrit - thanks, I'm fine

Mr frame - Thank you Mr frame for keeping me in your thoughts. I can't wait to see your new pictures :)

Scruffy - What a surprise! I'm hearing from you after a long time. Thank you. How are your friends, who live near that platform. If you want, and you give me their address, I can visit them and see if they need any help.

2 Comments:

Blogger scruffysmileyface said...

Hey, Anu! Actually I don't have anyone's address there, but these are co-workers (sort of) in the oil business. I don't actually know them except a couple. Last I heard, everyone was OK.

Thanks, though!
~scruff

12:23 AM, July 25, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Glad to hear that your friends are fine :)

12:53 AM, July 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home