Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Monday, July 03, 2006

public display

once on a saturday afternoon,
a holiday at work
a day with a very low attendence

a nasty horniness was brewing in me
i wanted to do something really wild
i was wearing jeans and a cotton blouse

i went to the toilet
took off my panties
and my bra
and put them in my purse
wore my clothes back
and went back to my seat

unzipped my jeans and
stuck my pencil in my pussy
pulled it out and licked the cum nastily
and walked around the office
with my zippers open
my pussy hair wildly sticking out
and my nipples popping out of my blouse

feeling my naked leaking pussy
on my inner thighs
and pulling my nipples from over the blouse
i went back home that day
totally nude inside

some real nasty indulgences of mine..

10 Comments:

Blogger Caterpillar said...

I love it, Anu! I love doing little nasty things like this sometimes! :)

This poem is extremely hot - the guys are all going to love it!

11:08 AM, July 03, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

LOL, thank you Butterfly :)

I'm glad i did not get gang-fucked at work that day ;)

11:36 AM, July 03, 2006  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

The day I got gangbanged

All of my senses
Took turns
Each holding me down
And then
One at a time
(Or sometimes two)
They rammed me
Bent me over and around
Had their way with me
They cheered each other on
Called me a whore
A dirty little thing
Made me beg for more
In between gasping breaths
More
More
More
Then they stood around me in a circle
As I lay spent on the floor
And released upon me
Painted me
Drenched me
And all of this
Because she looked at me
And smiled

Anu, you are so hot...
Thanks

8:45 PM, July 03, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Ozy, you are so hot and wild. I loved the gang-fuck poem you wrote. You must post this delicious peom on your blog for others to relish it :)

Kisses to you

12:29 AM, July 04, 2006  
Blogger Lone Wolf said...

This is probably the first and only time I will say such a thing, your poem made me wish I had a pencil-dick. lol

Very Hot Anu.

3:26 AM, July 04, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

HA! Lone, you flatter me sweets ;)

8:05 AM, July 04, 2006  
Blogger WDKY said...

I knew I was right when I said we should work together, my horny little Anu. Come on, it'll be wild :-)

1:25 PM, July 04, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Ooooooo how can i refuse an offer so irresistable from the lovely wdky, himself! ;)

1:53 PM, July 04, 2006  
Blogger Vaibhav said...

Is that just a poem, imagination or a real act ? huh ?

8:22 PM, July 04, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

why do you bother what it is? huh?

8:25 PM, July 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home