Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Sunday, July 09, 2006

just for a smile

what shall i do to get a smile from you?

sun (says): shall i throw golden rays at you
wave: ohhh, i can rock you like crazy, when you're in my arms
breeze: may i french kiss you, like you've never been kissed before
grass: i can dance till eternity for you
flower: look! i bloomed for you
moss: i long for your touch, for your fingers to gently carress me
mud: i have foot-festish, i love your feet on my body
sky: may i embrace you with love from all sides

all this is just for you,
for your one smile, just makes my day!

5 Comments:

Anonymous amrit said...

so sweet really beautiful lines :)

2:00 PM, July 10, 2006  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

You know what all of this means right? A smile is a very important thing for so much investment.

7:00 PM, July 10, 2006  
Blogger Steve said...

Very nice... :)
Now, what about a kiss!? ;)

10:47 PM, July 10, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Thanks amrit :)

Yes Ozy, *big wide grin from ear to ear* :))

Aaah, a kiss..how lovely would that be, Steve ;)

8:18 AM, July 11, 2006  
Anonymous The Beast said...

me: you just made me smile even though it wasn't meant for me. but i can live with that for a while.

1:30 PM, July 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home