Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Saturday, July 01, 2006

the garbage removers

it is raining so heavily here
and on my way to work,
i see garbage removers
in their bermuda shorts
and their sandals
with no masks and
no sometimes, no hand gloves too
totally drenched in the rains

collecting all the garbage
litterred in the street corner
stinking and so obnoxious
that people passing by
feel so breathless and
nauseous,
go covering their noses
with handkerchiefs
and with a frown on their faces

but the garbage removers,
some who are young teenage boys,
handsome looking with amazing bodies.
are so focussed in their work
they dont smell the stink
they dont see the garbage as 'yikes! so dirty'
and they are not trying to sneak away from it

standing there with the long strong legs in the litter
and picking them up with their hands
to load them in the dirty green garbage truck,
they are quick and focussed in their work
laughing cracking jokes amongst themselves and,
occassionally looking up at a pretty girl passing by
and smiling to themselves...

3 Comments:

Blogger ozymandiaz said...

sounds like my job
I'm sure they would be appreciative of the notice

8:36 PM, July 03, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

LOL Ozy, I love these lil things you say. They make me smile so much. Thank you :)

12:31 AM, July 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Very Nice! Check out this website I found where you can make extra cash.
It's not available everywhere, so go to the site and put
in your zipcode to see if you can find something. I found something and make
and extra $900 a month!

http://www.degree-programs-online.info/extramoney.htm

11:14 PM, July 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home