Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

feeling my tight skirt

today I’ve worn
my favorite long tight blue jeans skirt and a white blouse.
this skirt hugs my tight round ass really tight
and tapers down so very casually

I love the way I feel
when I move,
taking tiny steps
even as my skirt holds me so close to myself

something so special about feeling sensual
about yourself
especially, when it has nothing to do with
whether or not anyone notices you ;)

10 Comments:

Anonymous The Beast said...

I guess it’s hard for someone to do that ;)

10:21 PM, July 18, 2006  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

Sounds like a good time for the skirt. Me thinks mayhaps you would not go without getting noticed.

7:18 PM, July 19, 2006  
Blogger Mumbai Guy said...

Picture is worth million words :)

And hope you know by now that ISPs were told to block blogger site.

7:28 AM, July 20, 2006  
Anonymous The Beast said...

Concerned me: Is everything all right Anu? Haven't heard from you since ages.

12:12 PM, July 20, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

So beasts are concerned too? Mmmm interesting ;)Thanks, I'm back online and well.

LOL, Ozy, yeah my skirt was lucky to kiss my ass the whole day ;)

Sure, mumbai guy. especially if it is a pic of a nice tight round ass :)

11:23 PM, July 21, 2006  
Blogger Lone Wolf said...

Hello Anu dear, how are you doing?
Sure would like to see you in that tight skirt. (wink)

11:34 PM, July 22, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

:)I would love for you to notice me too

11:47 AM, July 23, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Mmm I would love for you to see me and wink too ;)

12:07 AM, July 24, 2006  
Blogger the bare frame said...

oh, they notice... you can be sure of that.

7:54 AM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

I see ;)

8:11 AM, August 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home