Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Monday, July 24, 2006

breathless

yesterday night
suddenly i felt breathless
my heart was beating faster
and my breaths very becoming shorter

I went to the other room
where everyone else was sleeping
my sis was awake though
I told her: I'm scared, will you sleep with me?
she merely mumbled: you'll be fine
and went to the loo

I went back to my room
and sat there alone near the window
a few leaves moved
telling me that I'm not alone
I've been taking deep breaths
since then
and not had sleep at all

as I type this to you
my head feels like it's been hammerred
by thousands of iron rods

3 Comments:

Blogger openeyes said...

I read your other post about this and I'm happy that it all ended all right.

5:24 PM, July 24, 2006  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

Do you get panic attacks? Severe anxiety? I know the solution...
SEX!

5:25 PM, July 24, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Thanks Open eyes. I'm glad too :)

Okay Ozy, take off your clothes ;)

1:00 AM, July 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home