Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Saturday, July 22, 2006

bot

Some annonyomous bot has left 40 automated comments in my archive. I went crazy deleting them from my e-mails. I don't have the time and the patience to delete them from my blog. I dont want bots eating my time and space here. So I'm removing the option to comment Anonyomously. I don't want bots clutterring my emails and blogs. Sorry for the inconvenience if you're using them.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unconditional Lover said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:06 AM, July 23, 2006  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

Good thing I got my wish and became a REAL boy

5:31 PM, July 24, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

LOL Ozy I love your sense of humor:)

12:51 AM, July 25, 2006  
Blogger the bare frame said...

we don't mind... your poetics are well worth the trouble to pay a little tribute.

7:50 AM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

I've just removed the Annoyomous option, Mr Frame. I haven't put the word verification so far. It is such a pain, I'd rather not inconvenience my readers with that.

But Thank you, you're very kind to me.:)

8:16 AM, August 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home