Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Thursday, June 29, 2006

voice

a little voice
has begun to speak to me
echo softly in my heart

even though
it is meak and shaky
it sounds so squeaky and shrill
it stammers and speaks in broken words
it can't even hum a single tune properly..

my little voice
has at least, finally
begun to speak to me
and echo softly in my heart

5 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

de-lightful! :)

9:48 AM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

Tis good to hear your own voice. Here's hoping you speak the same language...

7:11 PM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Steve :)

I'm still figuring out what the voice is trying to communicate, Ozy. This poem is a celebration of merely knowing that i too have a voice.

10:00 PM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger Yemanja said...

Lovely Anu... As always my darlin...

2:22 AM, June 30, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Thank you Yemanja :)

1:41 AM, July 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home