Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

the unknown reality

a one winged-crow
hops across the street
as the angry dog
rushes to catch it

the crow flaps its single wing
struggling to raise its body
above the ground
to save its life,

the dog sensing the crow’s
limitations pounces on it

my rick passed the road
and I never got to see
what happened next.

the unknown is filled with
all possibilities

6 Comments:

Blogger ozymandiaz said...

Kinda of like Schroedenger's cat, the crow has become a multiple wave function, alive and dead at the same time. Only obsorvation forces it to be one or the other.

1:20 AM, June 15, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

What does this mean, Ozy..multiple wave function, alive & dead at the same time?

7:30 AM, June 15, 2006  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

Go here and read this short article. http://www.tcd.ie/Physics/Schools/what/atoms/quantum/cat.html
It will help much better than I could explain.

6:13 PM, June 15, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Thanks sweets :)

9:17 PM, June 15, 2006  
Blogger Steve said...

I like this poem...
and I want possibility.

1:05 AM, June 23, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Isn't the unknown so lovely, Steve, we can make it into whatever we want. Always full of possibilities.

8:13 AM, June 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home