Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

paths of life

till yesterday my paths
were glowing golden yellow
with the crumpled may flowers
falling happily from the trees

today they are blood red in color
with the bright red forest flame petals
raining from the Gulmohor trees

so alive, so fresh and so vibrant,
life is so colorful, always
glad that I am not color-blind
to see such beauty!

2 Comments:

Blogger ozymandiaz said...

I am glad your path is full of wonder, or moreover, I am glad you can see that wonder as it is always there, just many cannot see. I am doing well, Anu, thanks for asking. I have been gone camping for awhile, getting back to nature and all. But I am back now...
How have you been? Feeling well?

7:49 PM, June 12, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Wow i love camp-fires :) though i've never been to one before. Only read about it. It must be great fun, musn't it Ozy.

I am delighted to have you back. I was begining to get a little worried.

I am doing great Ozy:) I work for 12 hrs a day at office. On Mon & Thus after office i go for dialysis. On Tues (evening)-Sat-Sun i go for aikido.

I've been seriously contemplating on uncreating this physical manifestation of a Kidney Failure (End Stage) so that i can travel the world:)

Thank you dear Ozy for asking about me :)

11:40 PM, June 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home