Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Monday, June 26, 2006

midnight story

past midnight
lying on my bed
listening to love songs in fm radio
seeing the burning orange sky,
the sleeping green leaves,
the bat circling the gulmohor tree and
the plane floating like stars in the sky,

i fall asleep peacefully
like a little princess
in the strong loving arms of
my invisible prince

7 Comments:

Anonymous amrit said...

sometimes me too wake up in middle of night and switch off the radio :)

12:53 AM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger Pat Paulk said...

Beautiful way to fall asleep!!

4:58 AM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger Steve said...

sweet dreams, princess

7:00 AM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

amrit - well i switch it off just before i fall asleep.

Pat - really, Pat? thank you

Steve - Thanks Steve.

7:53 AM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

May you find a deserving prince for to hold

5:55 PM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

Oh, and have you returned the smile yet?

5:57 PM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Thanks Ozy, i'm so tired of sleeping alone.

The guy did not come to work today, so tommorrow, i shall return the smile. Thanks for asking Ozy :)

1:22 AM, June 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home