Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

let go

I was cleaning some files in my computer
and I saw a file in which I’d stored a conversation
which happened two years ago

the day you revealed your truths to me
my eyes welled up with tears as I read it
I still don’t have the courage to delete that file
It has all ‘my’ feelings in it
so true, so real and so precious

It feels like it all happened just yesterday
sometimes, I just don’t understand myself
just when I think I’m over and done with it all,
I see myself digging once again, into the bottomless pit

but I so want to let go
of everything and everyone
including my own petal like feelings
and sweet memories

so that I can walk alone
In wilderness…

I’ve deleted that file!

7 Comments:

Blogger ozymandiaz said...

Ah, sentimental anchors
Chaining us to our pasts

6:36 PM, June 07, 2006  
Blogger MikeDoe said...

Letting go of the past allows you to live in the present.

9:50 PM, June 07, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

True Ozy & Mike.

But is it really past? If i feel it, it exists for me in the present. I dont think there is any concept called 'past' or 'future'. There is nothing but present. Even the feelings felt in the now are real and exist and are present and hence not 'past'. Past to me is probably something which i dont remember at all, which i dont recollect and those which i dont know about yet are my future!

10:36 PM, June 07, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Again, another feeling i just had is:

If i can feel it in the now how can it ever be 'past'. It is past when i dont feel it anymore.

I feel i'm pretending when i say something is 'past' but if i am thinking of it in the present then how can it be 'past'. The event may have happenned but events are not our life. Our feelings of those events / people are our life.

These are just my little mind's wild ramblings ;-)

10:39 PM, June 07, 2006  
Blogger Pierre Turlur said...

Dear Anu,

Very good wild wild ramblings. Very few people understand the nature of time, even fewer people live time as complete with nothing lacking.
Maybe what Mikedoe wanted to point out to was attachment to past.

Of course past is present.

have great a great time!!!

Kuma San

8:51 AM, June 08, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Yes true Pierre, i am understand what dear Mike intended to say.

These ideas just popped out of my head and it so excited me that i wanted to share it with you all :)

9:11 PM, June 10, 2006  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

Ah, but is that not exactly how the past becomes an anchor? Think about it. If living the past in your mind is making it now than that thought is the chain between to points in time. If the past is now change is eliminated, there is no progression, and moments become aons losing the perspective and thusly their meaning. If you breath but one breath what life is there.

7:54 PM, June 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home