Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

the dance

let me feel my restlessness
my desperation
my aching need to feel
to experience and explore

let me relax in this feeling
let me not try to drive her away
let me not try to fix her up
let me sit beside her and listen to her story

my feelings can never harm me
no matter what,
so let me not be afraid of them

let them do their number today
and dance in estascy
for tonight,
i'll be their silent audience

10 Comments:

Blogger WDKY said...

That was so beautiful, Anu. Your writing is getting more and more incredible.

6:16 PM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Really?

I wrote this one at 2:07 A.M. as i was so restless and unable to sleep.

So i am really glad you liked it, wdky. Some pay-off for a sleepless night.

8:17 PM, June 27, 2006  
Anonymous amrit said...

really lovely..

8:30 PM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

I agree with wdky. As you open up your writing is blossoms.
"so let me not be afraid of them"
Sage advice

10:53 PM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Thanks amrit

Thanks. Well said Ozy, as we open up and acknowledge our feelings, our writing blossoms.

7:22 AM, June 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fdgfsgg

3:50 PM, June 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow , your poetry turns me on and giver a boner everytime. Whats your favorite masturbation technique

3:51 PM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Good for you, Anon.

9:32 PM, June 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this anon who commented above is not me, (the one who kisses your forehead), i want some code to connect to you, otherwise i hope you understand my language, warmly.
Me.

7:16 PM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Do you have a name?

You could use any name. Even if you use your real name, i would never know who you are. Beoz it is you who is reading about me and not vice-versa.

But you know what? I guessed the anon above was 'not' you.

9:24 PM, June 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home