Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

the crack

the whole when cracked
even a bit
releases pain & discomfort

the crack eventually
merges with the whole
to become ONE, inseparable

everytime I experience pain
physical, emotional or any other
I now remind myself that
I’m just a bit cracked

and isn’t it is in the nature
of cracks (of all sorts)
to merge with wholes?

as it is, in my nature
to merge effortlessly
with my inner being
of boundless joy and vitality

3 Comments:

Blogger ozymandiaz said...

The nothingness inside of me
is part of me
in as much as the substance
(if that is what it is, what I am)
comprises my mass

1:22 AM, June 15, 2006  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

p.s. if there were no cracks, how could the light get in?

1:24 AM, June 15, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Oh WOW Ozy, I love when these little drops of wisdom @ if there were no cracks, how could the light get in?

Kissssssssssssssss

7:29 AM, June 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home