Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

the broken finger

just barely recovering from my toe fracture
today, i've fractured my middle finger of my right hand
during the aikido class
and now i can barely type
and finger hurts so badly

i wonder why i am creating these physical manifestations
what are they trying to communicate to me?

is this a message for me to:
slow down or
focus on myself or
does this mean something deeper

just as to heal the cracked bone of a finger
all one requires to do is
bandage it with a microtape with the next finger
and the healing takes place on its own in four weeks,

similarly, the body has the potential to heal
and cure any part, if there is minimum human interference

as my finger hurts every single moment
and i try to go about my daily activities with this limitation
the pain brings back my focus into the 'NOW'

the point of power is in the NOW
and i'm going to learn from this fracture
and use this learning as an opportunity
to live in each moment
and even relish and appreciate the pain
which brings me back home

3 Comments:

Blogger WDKY said...

My darling, it just means that you hurt yourself. I wish your finger better, and I'll imagine I'm kissing it for you to speed up the healing process.

"The point of power is in the NOW..." Mmmmmm... I like that. You have such strength :-)

4:07 PM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

There you go
Good attitude
Can't make an omlet without braking a few eggs and if your given lemons make lemonaid and all that what what
It is very good to be brought to the now. Alot of people consider NOW to have too much missery not understanding the past and possible futures are the sources of most missery, the desire for things to be differant. The NOW, though, is the only true time, the only reality.
I am sorry about your broken appendiges. I don't believe I have ever broken a bone in my body (or anyone elses for that matter). Hey, maybe I'm like the guy in "Unbreakable".

6:53 PM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Oooooo,wdky, my middle finger is loving the feel of your soft lips and sweet kisses :-)

Funny, (with a profound meaning) that you say i've such a strength, dear wdky, when infact i've broken my bones LOL

You are undoubtedly Mr Unbreakable ;-), Ozy and I am Pheonix, i rise from my own ashes:-)

10:18 PM, June 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home