Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

bedazzzled

I’m putting in tremendous thinking and effort in my work
but sometimes I feel, nobody really bothers about it
I want to switch jobs
but the companies want a perfectly healthy person
I feel I’m healing myself
but the physical reports state contrary

stuck in a vicious whirlpool
I wonder what is the purpose of all this?

then, I remember,
the grass joyfully dancing with the wind
the leafless tree still standing tall
the purple fossil blossoming beautifully near the drainage
the lone star shining so very brightly

are not asking - ‘
what’s the purpose of this?’
they are simply
bedazzled about their existence

7 Comments:

Blogger Saffyre said...

Beautifully written!

9:19 PM, June 21, 2006  
Anonymous amrit said...

i know my shining bright star anu will be ok soon very soon u know i pray to him he listen to me too from above but sometimes he is just late with results :)
my eyes were wet reading ur last few posts on other blog.. will mail u soon just got stuck in hectic schedule these days..
take care

11:09 PM, June 21, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Thanks Saffyre.

Thanks amrit, but i am fine.

11:47 PM, June 21, 2006  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

Consider the lillies in the field
They toil not
Then again
The lillies don't get shoved into cubicles for half their waking life. Well, some do...
Wow, there could be many an existential exercise in here.
As always Anu, you inspire.

12:25 AM, June 22, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Sweetheart, it is not me but nature who inspires us all :)

12:56 AM, June 22, 2006  
Blogger abhay k said...

Hi,
What a shift...your poem truly brings out where to look when down and out..
loved it
best wishes!

7:06 PM, June 22, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Thank you Abbhay

10:22 PM, June 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home