Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

another night

i'm just not able to sleep
i've been tossing and turning
in my cotton bed
for an hour and a half now
i'm feeling restless,
helpless and so desperate

i tried everything---
from fantasising (which i've become so good at now)
to dreaming
to imagining
to reliving past memories
both pleasant and painful
nothing is working

i've never had a problem to sleep before
now my mind is totally clutterred
with all kinds of thoughts
and my head has begun to ache slightly

but i know what is bothering me so much
i don't like to sleep alone

4 Comments:

Blogger ozymandiaz said...

I, unfortunatly, am not unfamiliar with the sleepless afliction. I pray you find warm and loving arms to quail your stormy thoughts.

10:58 PM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger Steve said...

How can a lovely heart as yours feel so lonely?

2:11 AM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Neither was i Ozy, till i worked myself up with thoughts of lack and ended up with no sleep and a splitting headache. Well, i value my sleep now Ozy and the headache taught me to focus on the NOW. Thanks Ozy, i found the arms...... they were my own.

Maybe becoz all hearts, no matter where they are, choose to experience all kinds of feelings. And maybe, sometimes we need to be in a relationship with ourselves before we can establish one with another heart.

7:35 AM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger Steve said...

Yes dear.

9:53 AM, June 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home