Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

all for a banana

as I was travelling uphill today,
I saw two fruit vendors happily chatting.
their wooden carts filled with ripe bananas
were parked on the side of the road

suddenly one of the wooden carts
started to slide downhill slowly
everyone yelled to the banana vendor for his attention,
who was till now merrily laughing

what a funny sight it was!
to see a whole group of fruit vendors
running behind the banana cart
which kept sliding down so very swiftly

but who wouldn’t be crazy to taste a banana,
they are so delicious, aren’t they? *wink*

2 Comments:

Blogger ozymandiaz said...

I coulda swore I left a comment here earlier. Something about sight gags I think...
It's all fun and games until someone gets run over by a banana cart.

12:27 AM, June 22, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

These are very small wooden carts Ozy. Wont harm you even if it topples on you. Probably the cart would break LOL.

12:51 AM, June 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home