Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Thursday, May 04, 2006

time to get cosy

when the night comes down
and the moon is shining brightly
i feel the heat in my body once again
and my throat hurts coughing so hard

i feel vulnerable
like if you were here right now
i would just lay in your arms
like a baby

but again? who is to say,
that you're not here?
just becoz i cannot see you
that dosen't mean that you're not here..

3 Comments:

Blogger ozymandiaz said...

the Heart does not understand time
not as we do
nor does it comprehend space
we filter thru
it sees shiney silver droplets
on golden threads
Love hanging like morning dew
on spider webs
and no matter ho near or far
or for how long
those threads are how we weave them
staying strong
so let our Hearts be spiders, dear
and weave away
and we shall be together
every day

6:01 PM, May 05, 2006  
Blogger Johnny Newt said...

I will sing you a little lulaby Anu, and cradle you till you sleep.

6:07 PM, May 05, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

What a beautiful poem Ozy...i am speechless.

Johnny, you are so sweet. I am deeply touched. It is no wonder that i slept so peacefully.

12:30 AM, May 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home