Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Friday, May 26, 2006

the special wink!

I and my four friends
were taking an evening walk,

I saw a mad man
with torn, dirty clothes and ruffled hair,
sitting under a tree with his knees bent,
his arms around his knees,
gazing intently at a branch bending over him.

While I was wondering what he must be thinking,
he suddenly turned around and winked at me (LOL)
I have still not recovered from that special wink,
I burst out laughing when ever i think of it.

To think that he chose to wink at me
of the other four lovely beautiful girls beside me,
and to think that probably I may have some of his crazy tendencies
is making me feel so funny.

Now, I feel I've totally lost it! HaHaHaHa
But, isn't it fun to lose it all, sometimes,
so that we can begin anew (anu)*

(P.S: a special friend once wrote to me anew = anu)

8 Comments:

Blogger ozymandiaz said...

Madness seems a point of view
Perhaps not the same for me and you
Still others may think we are kucoo
For all of the things that we do
Something in common we have, you and I
We live our emotions we do not deny
We find beauty in love and in pain
And we express them freely without refrain
So someone may want to label us nuts
Because they do not have the guts
It essentially can be broke down this way
If you see a differant reality, per say
You are labeled crazy, now isn't it true
When we all have differant points of view

5:15 PM, May 26, 2006  
Blogger the bare frame said...

ah, splendid.

10:07 AM, May 27, 2006  
Blogger the bare frame said...

anu, thank you so much for your kind comments! please do visit anytime...

10:28 AM, May 27, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Absolutely Ozy, you ROCK! :-)

The bare frame - Thank you :-) You are very beautiful.

Wow..that was really a quick response.I will most definitely visit you :-)

10:38 AM, May 27, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Bare foot - I loved what you wrote about nudity on your profile.

10:39 AM, May 27, 2006  
Blogger WDKY said...

Don't you love those moments, Anu? Crazy, and wonderful.

But then, I'm not surprised it was you he saw, and not anyone around you. Because I see you too.

Lots of love, darling x

2:37 PM, May 27, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Yes i do love those moments wdky. They are lovely.

smiles @ see me.

Love to you too and have a great weekend sweetie.

6:35 PM, May 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

9:04 AM, July 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home